- The screen lists available activity types including the maximum number of instances of an activity within a case (e.g. open case should have a maximum instance of 1)
- To add new activity types to a case which don't already exist in CiviCRM, you will need to create new activities in activity types first via the administration menu.
- If you are adding a Timeline you will need to identify the activities which are included in the timeline and the number of days between each activity (called the offset)
- Sequences are similar to timelines but are not constrained by time, but are tasks which have to occur in the defined order
- Determine who will be involved in the case (the case roles). These relationships will have to be added to the Administration / Relationship Types list first