- Report template system
- anatomy Anatomy of a report
- How to consume generate and access reports
This session is split into two. A short explanation of reports with accompanying demonstration, and then a set of exercises based on these reports.
This session should take 30 minutes to complete.
Main points to get across. It probably helps to talk people through the interface when doing this, and to draw diagrams / list for them on the white board that reflect what you are saying.
- Report templates
- Reports are built on templates
- CiviCRM comes with a set of pre-defined templates
- There a few for each module
- If you can't find the report that you are looking for, you can commission a new custom report
- Anatomy of a report
- Rows (also filters)
- Grouping (for summary reports)
- Graphs (for some summary reports)
- Ways to access reports
- Add to menus
- Sent via email