- Implement hierselect widget across codebase
- Implement selective loading / unloading of sub-forms as select values change (event, relationship for custom data fields etc)
- Better text editor across CiviCRM
- Get tooltip working
- Usability changes from zoey
- Simplify forms like New Individual etc.
- Generalized dojo-based widget which allows user to Select from existing contacts OR if you type in a name with no match you get a simple dojo pop-up
form to enter basic contact info. If we make it easy to specify a filter of contact subsets for each instance ( eg. contact_type =
'Organization'...) and "force" the type of new contact to be created if needed (e.g. Organization in the Current Employer case) - then we could use this in many places:
- Current Employer input field for Edit.php and Profiles
- much smoother workflows for "New Contribution", "New Event Registration", "New Membership", "New Relationship" etc.
- Split the code so we use temp tables as needed
- Consider caching results from smart groups
- Define an interface so other modules can add / modify search criteria / constraints