- confirm that the issue can be reproduced
- if soyes, edit the issue to add the Reproduced label
- if notno, request from the reporter instructions for how to reproduce
- confirm that it is properly categorized as a bug or improvement
- confirm that the priority is appropriate. A guide to priority levels can be found here.
- check the best component(s) are selected, e.g. CiviMember, Core CiviCRM, CiviMail, etc.
- attempt to answer any questions by the logger or identify why it might be stuck, and ask for screenshots or debug output if possible
- add the performance label if it is performance related
- add the fix version Unassigned unless there is an open PR - if there is an open PR set to the next version and send to QA