THIS DOCUMENTATION APPLIES TO CIVICRM 4.2, A FUTURE RELEASE
Many organizations want to send paper letters or email PDFs to their donors, acknowledging gifts.
- Search for the contributions or contributors you want to generate letters for using one of the following methods.
- Navigate to Contributions > Find Contributions or Search > Find Contributions. Enter your criteria and press Search.
- Navigate to Search > Advanced Search. In the Basic Criteria section, under Display Results As, choose Contributions. Enter the rest of your criteria and press Search.
- On the results page, next to Select Records, choose one of the radio buttons:
- All X records, if you want to generate letters for all the found contributions.
- Selected records only, if you want to generate letters only for a subset of the found contributions. Click the checkboxes next to the contributions you would like to include in your letters.
In the Actions pop-up menu, select Generate PDF Letter for Contributions.
- The next step will be to draft a letter using HTML. For more details on this, refer to Print PDF Letters to Contacts.
- You may wish to check the boxes for