How you can help
Community support and input are super important to the CiviCRM project in all respects. It lets everyone know how folks are using the product for their organization / business / group. A lot of the features and direction that CiviCRM has gone in have been heavily influenced by the needs and comments of the community on the mailing list and forum.
Please continue sending your thoughts / reviews and critique. Please also take the time to make CiviCRM a better product by:
- Answer support questions from folks on the forums . There is no such thing as a stupid question or a wrong answer.
- A tremendous thank-you to the CiviCRM community would be to contribute:
- File issues on our issue tracker with detailed instructions on how to reproduce. Preferably reproduce the bug on the demo machine .
- Suggest new features for future versions of CiviCRM that will meet your needs in a better manner.
- Help with the spec process by describing desired functionality in a fairly detailed and specific manner.
- Contribute development / user interface / testing / documentation resources to the CiviCRM project.
For more information, see Participate .