[No Subject]

Objet:   [No Subject] (trouver plus)
Date:   Dec 08, 2005 23:10

Date: Thu, 8 Dec 2005 17:10:06 -0500
From: "Joe Murray" <caché>
Sender: caché
To: "'CiviCRM: General discussion around development'" <caché>
Subject: RE: [Crm-dev] multilingual crm install

Mike Gifford at OpenConcept and I are working on bilingual French / English
sites for a couple of clients, and I expect we'll have more before too long.
Thanks in part to some encouragement from CivicSpaceLabs I believe i18n
support in Drupal is in the midst of getting a significant upgrade if I'm
not mistaken.

I am interested in working on a proper implementation of i18n for CiviCRM as
we are moving from a requirements gathering contract to an implementation
contract on this.

Joe Murray, PhD
President, JMA Consulting
57 Grandview Ave, Toronto, Ontario, Canada  M4K 1J1
416.466.1281, 416.466.1277 (f)
caché
Skype: josephpmurray

Creative Commons License
Except where otherwise noted, content on this site is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 United States Licence.