[No Subject]

Objet:   [No Subject] (trouver plus)
Date:   Dec 08, 2005 13:26

Date: Thu, 8 Dec 2005 04:26:45 -0800 (PST)
From: Olivier Boulot <caché>
Sender: caché
To: "CiviCRM: General discussion around development" <caché>
Subject: Re: [Crm-dev] Re: [CS dev] Illegal Mix of Collations

I spent some time a couple of days ago using
TOAD/mysqladmin and creating scripts with alter
database, alter table to no avail.
I probably overlooked something but will revisit the
issue in a few days.

In the meantime, I dropped all databases I was working
with and reconf'd the win32 mysql 4.1 instance to use
UTF8, then recreated the schema. That got me past the
speed bump, and seems to be the fastest way to solve
that issue.

I will try to make -after install - changes on the
Linux platform when time permits and  keep you posted.

Thanks!

O.

http://dev.mysql.com/doc/refman/4.1/en/charset-unicode-sets.html
>=20
> Cheers,
> -- Shot
> --=20
>                   I wanted to be Superman, but all I
> got were
>                   these special powers of
> self-deprecation.
> =3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D http:/=
/shot.pl/hovercraft/
> =3D=3D=3D http://shot.pl/1/125/ =3D=3D=3D
>=20

Creative Commons License
Except where otherwise noted, content on this site is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 United States Licence.