[No Subject]

Objet:   [No Subject] (trouver plus)
Date:   Dec 07, 2005 21:59

Date: Wed, 07 Dec 2005 14:59:55 -0600
From: David Geilhufe <caché>
Sender: caché
To: CiviCRM:
  General discussion around development <caché>
Subject: Re: [Crm-dev] Non-US Geocoding + Import of Coordinates

You can map a group of primary addresses (that have geocode information) by:
(1) doing a search
(2) Selecting the contacts you want to map
(3) Choose "Map Contacts using Google Maps" from the "more actions" drop
down menu

Does that help?

david geilhufe

vrao wrote:
> Thanks for the info Dave.
>
> I had two issues:
>
> 1) 'synchronize contacts' wont synchronize secondary or any additional
> address. it will only generate the co-ordinates for the main address
> 2) It appears that there is no easy way to map someones secondary (or
> any additional) address even if we manually enter the co-ordinates.
>
> Can you point me towards where I would need to hack to get this
> functionality? (which function). I am new to civicrm but not new to
> drupal.
>
> Maybe Im approaching this the wrong way..is there a way to generate a
> map of all contacts in a group (based on their primary address,
> ofcourse) ? the 'map' feature will be really useful to me if I can
> show a whole bunch of addresses on one map.
>
> Regards,

> ----- Original Message ----- From: "Dave Greenberg"
> <caché>

Creative Commons License
Except where otherwise noted, content on this site is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 United States Licence.