[No Subject]

Objet:   [No Subject] (trouver plus)
Date:   Dec 07, 2005 21:55

Date: Wed, 07 Dec 2005 14:55:33 -0600
From: David Geilhufe <caché>
Sender: caché
To: CiviCRM:
  General discussion around development <caché>
Subject: [Crm-dev] [Fwd: [501techclub-sf] Looking for advice on a
 email/database project]

These folks have a good/ generic email/database use case. We've been=20
talking internally about connectivity between email and CiviCRM (perhaps=20
processing emails that are sent to a bcc address and appending them to=20
CRM records as activities). Is this type of thing a use case that other=20
people out there have?

david