[No Subject]

Objet:   [No Subject] (trouver plus)
Date:   Dec 07, 2005 20:36

Date: Wed, 7 Dec 2005 14:36:01 -0500
From: "vrao" <caché>
Sender: caché
To: "CiviCRM: General discussion around development" <caché>
Subject: Re: [Crm-dev] Non-US Geocoding + Import of Coordinates

Thanks for the info Dave.

I had two issues:

1) 'synchronize contacts' wont synchronize secondary or any additional
address. it will only generate the co-ordinates for the main address
 2) It appears that there is no easy way to map someones secondary (or any
additional) address even if we manually enter the co-ordinates.

Can you point me towards where I would need to hack to get this
functionality? (which function). I am new to civicrm but not new to drupal.

Maybe Im approaching this the wrong way..is there a way to generate a map of
all contacts in a group (based on their primary address, ofcourse) ? the
'map' feature will be really useful to me if I can show a whole bunch of
addresses on one map.

Regards,