[No Subject]

Objet:   [No Subject] (trouver plus)
Date:   Dec 07, 2005 20:29

Date: Wed, 7 Dec 2005 11:29:31 -0800 (PST)
From: Olivier Boulot <caché>
Sender: caché
To: "CiviCRM: General discussion around development" <caché>
Subject: RE: [Crm-dev] Illegal mix of collations errors

Thanks Joe!

I have already spent some time down that road without
any luck so far. Maybe I missed something...

Shouldn't there be an easier and more permanent fix?
I mean, doesn't practically everyone run into the
problem?
Some reading led me to believe that it was (partially)
environment driven, and I built a 10.0 Suse box to...
run into the same glitch...

O.

--- Joe Murray <caché> wrote:

> I've had that trouble - CiviCRM and CivicSpace use
> different default
> collations. You can use phpMyAdmin to change the
> collations all to utf8 do
> solve the problem. The syntax is Alter table...
> Alter Database may work, or
> perhaps change only the collation of new tables, I
> can't remember.
>=20
> Joe
> =20
>=20

=09=09

Creative Commons License
Except where otherwise noted, content on this site is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 United States Licence.