[No Subject]

Objet:   [No Subject] (trouver plus)
Date:   Dec 07, 2005 20:18

Date: Wed, 7 Dec 2005 14:18:30 -0500
From: "Joe Murray" <caché>
Sender: caché
To: "'CiviCRM: General discussion around development'" <caché>
Subject: RE: [Crm-dev] Illegal mix of collations errors

I've had that trouble - CiviCRM and CivicSpace use different default
collations. You can use phpMyAdmin to change the collations all to utf8 do
solve the problem. The syntax is Alter table... Alter Database may work, or
perhaps change only the collation of new tables, I can't remember.

Joe

Creative Commons License
Except where otherwise noted, content on this site is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 United States Licence.