[No Subject]

Objet:   [No Subject] (trouver plus)
Date:   Nov 15, 2005 20:43

Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2005 11:43:12 -0800 (PST)
From: "Donald A. Lobo" <caché>
Sender: caché
To: "CiviCRM: General discussion around development" <caché>
Subject: Re: [Crm-dev] (no subject)

we dont store the sql, but actually store a structure
that we use to compose the sql. trying to manipulate
the array is probably not a wise thing at this stage
:)

lobo

--- Peter Cruickshank <caché> wrote:

> Hi
>
> This time the question's on crm_create_group()...
>
> Are there any examples of what the SQL in the
> 'saved_search'
> parameter should look like? It looks like it could
> be a way of
> linking contacts to non-CivicRM tables, which will
> be handy.
>
> I had a look, but couldnt see any use of
> crm_create_group or
> CRM_Contact_BAO_Group::createGroup() in the CivicRM
> code
>
> Thanks! (again)
>
> Peter
>

> PS While I'm at it, a minor question on coding
> style:
>
> In CRM_CORE_PseudoConstant::populate() (and other
> places too),
> there's a line:
>  eval(' $object =& new ' . $name . '( );' );
> I was just wondering what advantage that approach
> has over:
>  $object =& new $name;
> which on the face of does the same work while
> avoiding an eval() call?

Creative Commons License
Except where otherwise noted, content on this site is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 United States Licence.