By the end of this session, you should understand how to find contacts and related data in a variety of ways.
You can find more information and background on the topics covered in this session in the CiviCRM user and administrator book search section (http://book.civicrm.org/user/current/the-user-interface/searching/).
- Find yourself using Quick Search by name.
- Find yourself using Quick Search by email.
- Find all contacts in a city of your choice using Quick Search.
- Using Basic Search (Search > Find Contacts), find all Organizations.
- Modify the search criteria to search for Organizations that are non-profits in order to find the only non-profit.
- Find contacts that are in the Advisory Board group and who are also tagged as Major Donors.
- Under Advanced Search, find all Individuals who are in the Summer Program Volunteers OR Advisory Board groups.
- Under Advanced Search, find all Individuals who are in the Summer Program Volunteers AND Advisory Board groups.
- Find All contacts with an Employee of Relationship.
- Are any contacts Married or in a Domestic Partnership?
- Find contacts with contributions.
- Find contacts with contributions who have attended an event.
- Modify the results of the search to display them as contributions.
- Modify the results of the search to display them as participants.
- In Custom Searches, Proximity Search, find all contacts within 10 miles of a city of your choice.