- Ability to schedule a mailing 'n' days before / after the event start date / end date OR on a specific date.
- e.g. An event admin can schedule a reminder email 7 days before the event and a thank you email 1 day after the event.
- Ability to schedule a mailing 'n' days before / after the event start date / end date for all events of a specific event type
- e.g. An event admin can schedule the emails above for all events of type Training
- Ability to decide who the recipient list is based
- Participant role (attendee, sponsor, volunteer)
- Participant status (Pending, Registered, Wait Listed, Cancelled)
- CiviCRM Group
- Ability to type the text/html message and subject or use a civicrm message template.
- Ability to include event information in the message as "civicrm mail tokens". The list of tokens will include:
- Event ID
- Event Title
- Event Location
- Event Description
- Event Fees
- Event Info URL
- Event Registration URL
- Ability to do the event type scheduling via the "CiviCRM Action Schedule" page and the specific event scheduling as an additional tab in the event interface
- Ability to add multiple actions per event type and/or event name
- i.e. they could be different email messages for each event
This feature is being targeted for CiviCRM 4.1 (a Drupal 7 / Joomla 1.6 only) release. Current timeframe is Sept/Oct 2011