Dates and Links
Demo: Monday, August 22 at 6 p.m. EDT
- Evaluation Criteria
- CRM-ish Qualities
- Competitive Vision
- What makes competitor well-rounded
- Deep knowledge rather than sales-pitch
- Style Considerations
- Short trumps quantity
- Interactive - Listen as much as talk
- Minimize "Known Information"
- Know what story you are telling
- Offer follow-up for questions that might go beyond the scope.
- Another meeting
- Connection with principle developers
- Whatever is appropriate for follow-up
- Confirm the Agenda
- What they would like to see - adjust as needed if possible
- What you plan to do
- Project/Community Overview and History
- Relationtional: Who are the key people and what do they do?
- How are we structured?
- Where are people located?
- What we do - why we exist.
- How are we positioned in our market?
- Customer Profile
- Who uses CiviCRM?
- Vertical Segments - Sounds like a pie chart would be best.
- How does CiviCRM drive adoption?
- Systems Integrators?
- Sales channel?
- How do we know what's going on in our market, what is our expertise in our market segment?
- Problem & Solution
- What Problem do we solve?
- How do we do it?
- How do we solve problems without creating new ones or what do we do about those problems.
- Technical Overview Very High Level
- Product Components/Architecture
- How does the customer interact with the product
- What makes you different?
- What are our innovations?
- Live Demo
- Key Features
- Less is More