How do I get support when I have questions or problems?
Quidelines for asking questions:
- Post a new message on the appropriate forum :
- With a subject that describes your problem.
- Be sure to include a description of the platform you are running on (Drupal or Joomla with version, version of PHP and MySQL, version with revision of CiviCRM).
- Do not reply to a message on another topic when you're posting a new topic it messes up the thread.
- When your problem is resolved, please be sure to say so on the forums, and also summarize your problem and its solution and post it in the FAQ. See Guidelines for posting to the FAQ .
For developers: Subscribe to the developers list . You can then send mail to email@example.com with your question.
For real-time support: Use Internet Relay Chat (IRC) at irc.freenode.net, #civicrm. Some popular IRC clients include Colloquy, Chatzilla, mIRC. You can also access the CiviCRM chat room from a web browser. You will be prompted to pick a nick name. Please do a search to learn more about IRC.